Laptops

My son is interested in this which he reckons will see him through this uni course...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/322216127...s,nqc=nqc,nqt=nqt,ec=ec,exe=exe,ext=ext,bu=bu

We're being a bit cautious about it, not because of the cost but because its ebay. Does anyone know of anything more local were he might get something of this spec at this sort of price and we can go and view before buying?

first question is what course is he doing, is it something that requires a lot of computer power? that 256gb ssd will be eaten up very quickily if you ask me probably better with a decent wd hybrid type with 128gb ssd and a 1tb hhd that which be far cheaper

personally although you might pay more I'd buy from a shop you can eyeball if you have issues - that one is a thousand quid with a return to base (of an internet seller) warranty - not what you want

1,000 pounds for a laptop?
2ebfn2r.jpg

first question is what course is he doing, is it something that requires a lot of computer power? that 256gb ssd will be eaten up very quickily if you ask me probably better with a decent wd hybrid type with 128gb ssd and a 1tb hhd that which be far cheaper

He'll be doing computer science so I guess something pretty good will be required.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.