Summer 2016 Transfer Update Thread

He's 35...
Bloody Hell, didn't realise he was that old. Still think we lack a physical player of that type, who's main job is to simply stifle the opposition, rather than the other way round, Hopefully allowing our more skilful players to perform with greater effect

Bloody Hell, didn't realise he was that old. Still think we lack a physical player of that type, who's main job is to simply stifle the opposition, rather than the other way round, Hopefully allowing our more skilful players to perform with greater effect
You mean like Fernando?

Fernando's not good enough but Leon Osman would be?
As he's in his mid 30's now, which not being an avid Everton follower I wasn't aware of, the point no longer applies. But, yes, if both were around the same age, and in the side purely as a ball winner, I believe Osman would've done a better job.

Looks like Jolly Lescott is off to Rangers

I know it's only the Scottish league but Clint Hill and Lescott CB pairing, I'd be playing the quickest players I had against that. Celtic will fly through them with Griffiths, Dembele, Roberts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.