**UPDATe new art piece PAGE 12** fave Iconic City Image...My Old Man has started doing 'City Art'

I thought exactly the same, Frank. A few stand out points for me too: Keith MacRea's hair, Skip's trousers, Stan Gibson's collars and something, I know not what, seems to have distracted Tony Henry (and Asa!). Never realised Ged Keegan was so short either!

Two black faces, @Dave Ewing's Back 'eader 's namesake, the brutalist Main Stand gates that were to bear testament to so many demos over the following two decades - and in the foreground, Peter Swales, like the captain of the Titanic as it left Southampton, master of all he surveys.

Another world.

Edit: Joe Royle's head truly is massive!
Tony Book's check flairs were very trendy back in those days, lol

This is my fave...at the 1-6 Demolition Derby...especially since that 'Not Arrogant...Just Better' flag is in the background...absolutely priceless

CS15776988.jpg

You think at 1-6 that pathetic banner would have been put back in its box.

There was a version of the top picture on here a while ago. Black and white with just sky blue added on the shirt and Zabba's blood. I'd love to have it blown up for my lad's wall. Anyone got it?
232363ed44a9de9a84b7eab549001c38.jpg

He likes the idea of this.

Colin Bell, Vinnie wheeling away, Dickov are all looking likely. Those two lads walking towards wembley also might be a winner!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.