Ticket Collection Celtic away

Tickets should be allocated with respect to the number of points you have earned. If you are caught abusing the system and selling on tickets for away games, you should lose that privilege for the season, and maybe points as well. That way there is a strong deterrent for those who want to points whore...

Intolerance towards fellow supporters?? Lol it's just a different point of view mate but you enjoy yourself on your high horse.

What's fairer? A system that enables points whoring or supporter clubs pooling large amounts of tickets or a system that helps those that actually qualify (by attending games for years) have a chance of getting a ticket?

You were doing well until you claimed supporters clubs don't contain lifelong Blues. Yawn!!!!!!!!

I'm sure City will do what's right as best they can. As for the Celtic game it may well be coming in for high profile league and Cup away games.
Think united do it for high profile games, they did it for Bournemouth this year. If City bring this in I'll just fuck my season ticket off, I'll go and watch non league football.

Sent from my LG-H340n using Tapatalk

Personally I'm glad that the club has introduced something that makes it more difficult for fans who buy tickets and sell them on regularly just so they can stay at the front of the queue.

It's not the clubs fault that some that want to go can only take half a days holiday etc. Ticket collection ensures that those that purchase tickets actually go to the game and that's fair.

I little bit of an inconvenience at times maybe but I'm all for it.
Just how many "points whores" do you think there are regularly selling on their tickets? Hundreds?? I very much doubt that, I agree with the collection system for European away games but for domestic aways it's like taking a sledgehammer to crack a nut, and that's without the inevitable logistical problems of implementing it domestically, I can't see too many fans being thrilled at the idea of queueing twice to get into every away game where there's a lot less time to spare than on a European trip.

One option would be to let Blues pick up Celtic away tickets at Swansea - on proof of ID. The points whores won't be going to Swansea and I could live with keeping the band on for four days.

There would still need to be a ticket collection for some in Glasgow but the queues would be far shorter than would otherwise be the case. For example, people getting to Glasgow later on coukd pick up their tickets outside the entrance to our stand. This has been the case for away teams in the Champs League at the Etihad.

For the sake of clarification.

Do all those blues who think this new system prevents points whoring, seriously believe that every single City fan who bought a ticket for Stoke last Saturday, actually attended the game?

Not one single person bought a ticket, with no intention of travelling to Stoke, knowing that the points (double if platinum) would take them over a points threshold, and thus ensure a derby ticket?

Remember the match tickets for Gladbach are likely to be cheap so people whining about having to pay for one train ticket to the collection point are going over the top IMHO.

My plane tickets were also a lot cheaper than other games £95 return.

For the sake of clarification.

Do all those blues who think this new system prevents points whoring, seriously believe that every single City fan who bought a ticket for Stoke last Saturday, actually attended the game?

Not one single person bought a ticket, with no intention of travelling to Stoke, knowing that the points (double if platinum) would take them over a points threshold, and thus ensure a derby ticket?
And supporter clubs were guaranteed tickets for united away before the criteria was announced?

Sent from my LG-H340n using Tapatalk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.