Ticket Collection Celtic away

They were also available to S/T holders for Napoli away, something like £100 IIRC - and tbh I think they would have been more dangerous than being with the main body of Blues in the gods.

Thanks Lancs blue. It could be a bit edgy in corporate with the Celtic hoardes too I guess.

I'm pretty confident of getting a ticket but it's just in case our end sells out at extremely high points

Just putting it out there that they do a two together railcard for £27 with promo code that allows two named people to 1/3 off all rail travel.
Dosnt have to be couples or families so a couple of a way day blues could team up and save a fortune.
I'm guessing it would more than pay for its self going up to Glasgow

http://www.twotogether-railcard.co....gclid=CJG4_qS24c4CFWsq0wodSCQAMQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

Spot on. Me and a mate are using the two together card for Glasgow and like you said it's paid for itself.

As I've already said, I don't see the need for any collection system at domestic aways but if there is to be one it has to be one that causes least disruption all-round and having two separate queues in the vicinity of the stadium makes for more problems for the police IMO.
If tickets were given out on either supporters club coaches or official club arranged coaches, it would leave less than half that would need to be collected for those that travel independently which would be more manageable.

I think ticket collection can be in gladbach, its no big deal we pay for train fare really when you think of all the good ticket collection brings.

not gonna go on my own and it's not your decision to say if I should or not. They have removed the opportunity from me to go on euro aways now
No they haven't. They've removed the opportunity for you to go with someone with not enough points. If you don't want to go by yourself that's your choice.

Does the euro away points effect this so called whoring,with a minimum of 3 to 7 aways compared to 19 in the prem

Does the euro away points effect this so called whoring,with a minimum of 3 to 7 aways compared to 19 in the prem
I don't think whoring was the main reason the system was abused. It was simply people with high points doing mates a favour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.