United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
United"s chant conveyor belt continues.

Do they have a chant that doesn't involve City, fighting, or Manchester?(Liverpool, Leeds, etc)

TBF they churn out plenty of chants, mainly thanks to Boyle and his Bishop's Blaize offspring, but their chants are so predictable.

They must have a chant template.

From Wythenshawe and loves to fight
He's born to play, in red and white
So listen close, it must be said
Like Manchester, Rashford is red.

Dunno what they actually watch,but there is a 15 page thread on ragcafe regards Aguero's elbow on Reid.
Now I ain't defending what Agero did,as it was certainly wrong,but there is some mental comments on there.
"A despicable elbow to the throat"
"If it was Fellaini he'd certainly be banned"
Shite after shite.......
A few being pretty reasonable to be fair,but fuckinhell.

Let him play, let the whole world see just how far English football has regressed. Let everybody see that bloated, unfit, passed-his-best, botox-faced ****-in-a-wig lead our national side out again, and let them all ridicule the incompetence of the FA that has allowed this situation to develop.

We deserve being on the receiving end of some serious piss-taking because we have become a joke. And not a funny joke, either. We're like the corny puns and old one-liners that a D list celebrity comic who is desperate for one last shot at the title comes up with as he treads the creaking stage of some old spit and sawdust venue where a smattering of drunks and undesirables grimace instead of guffawing, where they smile politely and say things like: "Hey, the seventies want their joke back, mate".
Because many years ago we were good. We were a force to be reckoned with. We were held in high esteem by the Germans, the Italians, the Argentinians, etc. We were both revered and admired by the footballing elite: we deserved the respect shown to us by the media and fans all over the world.
Now look at us. A bitter little footnote in the history of this great game. A once proud nation who lifted THE cup in 1966, but whose glory days are long behind us...and with next to no chance of ever reaching those giddy heights again because of the stale and tired old men in charge of our national game.

Fucking read it and weep.

Dunno what they actually watch,but there is a 15 page thread on ragcafe regards Aguero's elbow on Reid.
Now I ain't defending what Agero did,as it was certainly wrong,but there is some mental comments on there.
"A despicable elbow to the throat"
"If it was Fellaini he'd certainly be banned"
Shite after shite.......
A few being pretty reasonable to be fair,but fuckinhell.

15 pages is over the top ha. Not bother reading but are they that riled up about it? If I am honest I'd prefer Aguero to play because I want him to bed the tactics in in time for CL, but I'm ambivalent on this, if he plays he plays if he doesn't he doesn't. I can see other players stepping up and since we are playing a system that is far different from how we setup in the past, or ever, I'm not that worried. It would be a blessing in disguise to see how we fare without Aguero because there will be times when he wont start. Better to force Pep's alternative tactics now then during crunch fixtures.

I'd laugh if he got dropped before the WC!

There is absolutley zero chance of this happening. Now that the time of his international retirement is known the FA and the media will, when the time comes, milk it for all it's worth. Expect multiple testimonial games (all in aid of good causes of course), countless TV programmes, Rooney memorabilia, the works.

It's going to be a massive, vomit-inducing, wank-fest :-(

There is absolutley zero chance of this happening. Now that the time of his international retirement is known the FA and the media will, when the time comes, milk it for all it's worth. Expect multiple testimonial games (all in aid of good causes of course), countless TV programmes, Rooney memorabilia, the works.

So nothing new then ?

Don't think he will be dropped,just don't think the fat fuck will last as long as the World Cup.
I'd expect a "Wayne has had a re-think" type of announcement,long before the World Cup.....just opinion

I can't stand the ugly fucker and one of the few people as ugly as they are up their own arse. If he really thinks he is that good then he is a twat and if he knows he is shit why say something only a self absorbed **** would say, unless your a feckless monotonous **** with a face nobody could love but maybe marry for money (seemingly). He should have been sterilized at birth, and so should his dad tbh, there is ugly and there is Wayne Rooney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.