Uefa Match Bundle

mardon85

Citizen here with plenty of points. According to the criteria I should be able to purchase my bundle today. Anyone else's "select" button still greyed out?

Its good to see one of the criteria showing a previously attended CL match. Let's hope they start doing this for all cup matches for non cup scheme members. Sick of attending earlier rounds and not getting a chance for semi, quarter or final (depending on comp).

Yes 100% logged in. I checked my citizen card renewed earlier in the year so defo not 25th as stated in the criteria. Just added my uncle to friends and family so no chance I'm not logged in.
Bit of a pain as some of the better seats together will be gone by tomorrow when I guess I can actually get in. One job ticket office come on!

Just tried to get in and I'm in a waiting list now.

Update it's now working. But it's asking me to update flash.. In chrome (flash is built in). Typical great to see those changes they promised this season are working well.

Final update. All sorted. Still plenty of gremlins but got decent seats together :D

It does your head in. When I go to choose seats on UEFA Bundle it just says 'we are not currently able to show this event'.

Im a bit 50/50 whether to go or not as its a 450 mile round trip and time off work so maybe a blessing and I will give them a miss.

Got my bundle in East Stand, you need to log in on a laptop or PCs as Iphone is just saying not available

Anyone having issues trying to purchase this morning? The select button is greyed out, despite meeting more than one of the various criteria

Anyone having issues trying to purchase this morning? The select button is greyed out, despite meeting more than one of the various criteria
Yep Sitting here pressing refresh with no Joy...Even got an e-mail from the club telling me I could now purchase! Chance would be a fine thing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.