United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stand by my view that I have never seen Ibrahimovíc have a great game against English opposition and I don't expect him to start now. Mourinho is a one trick pony as well. Let the press fawn it will make it all the sweeter.

Both teams haven't been tested yet, im a bit wary of the confidence on here at the minute. If we beat them or get a draw but playing good football, I'll start to think we're heading in the right direction. We might boss the game but get hammered on the counter, anything could happen this weekend. One of the most unpredictable games for a long while.

We beat the scum 4-1 at main road just like that

They have one world class player in his prime. De Gea. We have at least 4.
Silva, KDB, bravo, Gundogan.

Are we allowed to start a "Save our PEG" thread after we score the 5th? or are the mods going to insist that we wait and see what happens in the second half?

I have to say that I'm sick of every red I know spouting off & bragging as if they've won this already! Arrogant T**ts!

This is one game we have to win

The Ginger twat.

zn0zmx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.