Derby post match thread 10/09/2016

I see PEG has already started throwing his players under the bus. Horrible, horrible bastard!

well it could hardly be anything to do with him and his tactical failings could it? Blame players, blame officials blame any **** except shoulder your share Maureen go on............. anybody know where Eva was yesterday so she could take her share of the blame?

Has anybody mentioned how poor match of the day presented the game? Somehow gave utd a chance of winning. I know I should expect it but that was unreal.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

"the worry is we have no players to come back and you can still add Aguero, Gundogan and Gabriel Jesus"

From a rag. We'd have scored another couple at least yesterday with Sergio on.

What a wonderful Sunday morning...

I believe it is a mathematical certainty that there must be at least a hundred or so decent, intelligent, sensible, football loving, Man U*d supporters somewhere in the world.

Surely they must be ashamed and embarrassed to have that truly vile, horrid "man" Rooney as the captain of their club and, at the same time, listen to the pathetic, school boy whinging of their manager?

They must have been deeply saddened by the huge gulf in class between their man and our Pep as displayed in the post match interviews.

It would be great to hear from one or two of them on BM.

JJ

There's more chance of a flying saucer landing on the White House lawn and Elvis stepping out.

We fucking beat them with Silva and Fernandinho in midfield against their physical presence. Let that fucking sink in. We have no formation, this is the new City. No more 4-2-3-1 with Yaya and bricking it, we possibly play every formation possible in the book in 90 minutes. Thats fucking Pep for you.

Rag PR out in full force this morning. Trial by TV for Bravo. Rags was robbed etc....
Rooney should not have been on the pitch by the time the Bravo challenge went in. 3 or 4 times he could easily have been given a caution before this incident. I think Clattenberg got it wrong and should have sent Rooney off long before. Twats, both of them

Sunday moring retrospective.

That was more satisfying than the 6-1. For 40 minutes I watched a City team play the sort of football I'd only ever seen the likes of Barca or Bayern play. I watched us totally outclass a supposed top team and hand them there arses on a plate. Frightening thing for the rest of the PL is that we are going to get better and play like that for 90 mins. Guardiola is going to change English football for the better.

The sun is out
The sky is blue
There's not a cloud to spoil the view
But it's raining
Raining at the Swamp.

The weatherman
Says clear today
He doesn't know
Jose's there to stay (we hope)
But it's raining
Raining at the Swamp.

That first half should be framed and hung in a gallery for eternity. It was performance art. The second half were scenes from '300'. It was glorious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.