Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be good to hear about hotels, housing, retail/bars/resteraunts etc. There is nothing at the moment around the stadium its a bit baron.

I agree, but we can't go much cheaper than the current bundle and prices. I think we just have to be patient and the c/l crowds will grow. I actually think the Celtic and Barca games will be close to sell outs as will any further rounds. But group games will always be dependent on who the opposition are.
Top euro team on a Wednesday will struggle to sell out
A non league team in the fa cup on a Saturday would sell out

As an out of towner, I hope the new news is about hotel and leisure facilities. Hopefully, similar to Chelsea's set up - I had a beer (or three) and a pizza waiting for the crowds to disperse at their hotel complex. It is a bit frustrating for Worsley to dangle a carrot, but I can wait as the man who made time made an awful lot of it ;-)

How is the planning for the campus working ? It seems that they have the plans in place but are waiting for the partners. But the partners will have different needs this will surely affect the plans ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.