Kevin De Bruyne - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
His season has come alive over the last fortnight. Was always going to be a slow start for him after the Summer. He's ace.

Gundogan & Sane (if used centrally) will bench him, I have no even the slightest doubt. My opinion hasn't changed after the last game. Wing or bench - that's the question. Nasri's possible revival makes it even more complicated for KdB.
good post

Agree. Welcome to the sect of KdB's exclusion from the starting 11 witnesses) Anyone who have managed to watch most of Pep's games knows well that ball control, intelligence and fluid passing mean much more for Guardiola's No.8 than 'killer ball' capabilities)

You really do know fuck all don't you?

You really do know fuck all don't you?
Too early to judge. If he continues this impressive run, he might be played on the wing. Silva and Gundo are better as ball-holders anyway. We'll see, man. Though if Pep plans to use more 'counter-attacking' setup, Bayern-style, like yesterday, then I'm puzzled.

Last edited:
Apart from the Nasri revival bit and the part which said he'll be benched. Yeah it was right on the money. He'll be rotated at some stage but that'll be fuck all to do with ability.
whooooooosh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.