Ben Needham

I suppose i'll have to wait for all usual posters to come on and bang on about how the father did it, how mum should be locked up for neglect, how pissed everyone was, how 'posh' parents get more help from the coppers, what a waste of money the investigation is and how much cash has been made etc etc...

No. The Needhams have had hardly any help with this. They were even doing Car Boot Sales at one point to fund their visits to Kos. If this is indeed true it's terrible. As much as she will now have closure what a cruel thing to do to keep this quiet for all those years.

Last edited:
Don't believe a word of what that shithouse is saying, sounds to me like he's deflecting something that is about to come out, get this guy wired up to an electrode and volt the truth out of him, we're talking about what happened to a child here.

Yeah I get that but how did a baby get run over by the truck and the parents were not there at the time?
Kerry had left ben with her parents for a few hours and he was in their back garden,it was quiet place in the sticks so should have been safe,they turned their backs and he disappeared so they thought he had been taken when if this claim is true he wandered off to nearby building works

Kerry had left ben with her parents for a few hours and he was in their back garden,it was quiet place in the sticks so should have been safe,they turned their backs and he disappeared so they thought he had been taken when if this claim is true he wandered off to nearby building works

They turned their backs and he disappeared? I couldn't live with myself, you watch your kids like a hawk, I shit myself when my grandad went missing and I Was distracted for seconds. A kd can't get far without negligence or kidnapping

They turned their backs and he disappeared? I couldn't live with myself, you watch your kids like a hawk, I shit myself when my grandad went missing and I Was distracted for seconds. A kd can't get far without negligence or kidnapping
I agree you shouldn't take your eye of small kids but there is no point blaming them as they will never forgive themselves and that's enough

I agree you shouldn't take your eye of small kids but there is no point blaming them as they will never forgive themselves and that's enough

i agree but I see so many kids wandering about and it makes me wonder, I have never heard a parent blame themselves

Hopefully the family can finally get some release from their nightmare.

I remember the mocked-up photo showing what he might have looked like as an older kid being on telly and being a bit freaked out by it. Imagine how his poor mother must have felt.

Imagine that compounded with millions of arseholes on the internet accusing you of murdering your own child ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.