City fans in the Celtic end next week

Me and a few mates going in the Celtic end and use common sense and you will be fine!!!

Live in Glasgow and think some on here have watched to much Taggart not as bad as has been made out and the secterian stuff is no where near as bad as 10 years ago.

You will love Glasgow, enjoy it, decent city with decent people!!! Anyone needs any info give me a shout!!
How much are tickets going for in Celtic end

Me and a few mates going in the Celtic end and use common sense and you will be fine!!!

Live in Glasgow and think some on here have watched to much Taggart not as bad as has been made out and the secterian stuff is no where near as bad as 10 years ago.

You will love Glasgow, enjoy it, decent city with decent people!!! Anyone needs any info give me a shout!!
Glasgow is ace. Absolutely love it up there. I still wouldn't go in the away end at Parkhead though. Especially if we're 4 up..
I suppose a lot of that is down to me knowing I wouldn't be able to keep quiet for too long.

Just thought I might never get the chance to see us play up there again, my mate who I've got tickets off is a season ticket holder there and he said as long as we don't do anything daft ie celebrate a city goal we will be fine. looking forward to experiencing the atmosphere

You may never get the chance to see us play anywhere again!!!

Had to buy a three game package for the tickets from Celtic (£129) but already shifted the other two games up here so not to bad!

There's tickets still available in the home end if anyone is still looking!

Worst home end i've been in was Liverpool, horrible horrible bastards. They didnt sniff me out fortunately, but a bloke with 2 young lads werent so lucky. Punches thrown, drinks thrown, spitting, the works

My Dad used to go in home ends sometimes in the 60s. He always says the Kop was the worst - scally scouse kids up into rafters gobbling at you on the way out...and sometimes you were being chased out!

Come to think of it I'm not sure I've asked him why he went in the home end sometimes?? He always said our away support was pretty average (bout 200) in the late 60s except for the big games, so surely they weren't sold out...

My Dad used to go in home ends sometimes in the 60s. He always says the Kop was the worst - scally scouse kids up into rafters gobbling at you on the way out...and sometimes you were being chased out!

Come to think of it I'm not sure I've asked him why he went in the home end sometimes?? He always said our away support was pretty average (bout 200) in the late 60s except for the big games, so surely they weren't sold out...
Matches were pay at the gate for terracing back then and there was little or no segregation, that's why away numbers for league games varied widely depending on how dodgy the home fans were. We always took much bigger followings for Cup games in the late 60s/early 70s before stricter segregation came in.

At many grounds there was no segregation or designated away ends

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.