Barca away...

Has always been expensive at Barca.
In 2014 price on my ticket was 93 euros, I paid £77.
in 2015 price on my ticket was 99 euros, I paid £76.50
I suppose 108 euros for this match pays for Messi's pay rise!

If that's true about ticket prices then I suspect many will bin it off. Ridiculous price for any game, let alone one in the group stage.
this. might do the trip still as I have everything booked but watch the game in a bar.

I've only paid about 110 for the trip.

£108 is €125 currently.

Pep going back or not, they cant justify charging that when its been €99 for a knockout game a couple of seasons ago and less the year before.

I've been thinking about going in their end anyway for a better view, so will definitely do that if its going to cost £108. I'm sure tickets were cheaper in their end too.

always dreamed as a kid that one day I would see at the nou camp in a competitive game... even missed the friendly with dunnie and co as I wanted to wait and see if we'd ever be on a par with them...

went to both champs league games, superb city, shit stewards, shit ground, shit prices, I'm prioritising elsewhere this time unfortunately....

would love to of gone again but it really isn't all that in my opinion on a match day

Where are you getting that from - (73 euros?) the link just takes me to hospitality prices (which change every friggin day) I have been looking for tickets in their end for ages - cos I am going to Spain for a "holiday" - booked after the draw - which means I need to take the family to the game and won't get tickets in the City end

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.