Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know why but I always thought he was built like the typical winger, small and slight but he's actually quite a beast especially considering he plays lads older than himself. Can't help but compare him to Bale in that respect at least.

Don't know why but I always thought he was built like the typical winger, small and slight but he's actually quite a beast especially considering he plays lads older than himself. Can't help but compare him to Bale in that respect at least.

He's definitely a beast for his age and he's much closer to the first team (in physical maturity) than a lot of our other technical players.

His combination of trickery, speed and power will serve him well and probably mean he'll reach his potential quicker than others. It wouldn't surprise me if he makes his way into Pep's considerations for next year's pre-season.

He is one of the players that you could genuinely see making it at MCFC and will be competing with Gabriel Jesus, Sane, Sterling, etc, for those wide positions.

His build will be a big advantage I think.

He needs to fanny around a bit less in ordr to move up a level but his ability is obviously scary.

From what I can gather people think he's already getting a lot better at fannying about. Used to rarely pass but his decision making is improving week on week. The two in person u18s games I've seen this season he's been by far the most creative and intelligent player on the pitch. Rarely over-did it.

From what I can gather people think he's already getting a lot better at fannying about. Used to rarely pass but his decision making is improving week on week. The two in person u18s games I've seen this season he's been by far the most creative and intelligent player on the pitch. Rarely over-did it.

In that case, he could be one who is fast tracked through to the first team in the near future.

He is a prodigiously talented young player; Brahim's equal in my opinion. He is beginning to dominate games; using his speed, trickery and increasing cleverness to cut teams open. His pass selection, as has been pointed out, is really improving as he becomes a 'head up' player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.