Freezing

Is it meant to encourage us to keep our posts short? Takes ages to write a sente

Its an inconsistent issue as well which makes it even harder to nail it down. This morning ive gone from pages loading almost instantly to pages taking literally 30 seconds to load and you can watch the bottom left hand of the screen and see each and every ad address being listed as they take forever to load correctly. When thats happening and you are trying to post, as you type text fails to load up and its freezing and going unresponsive.

Sorry, I wasn't around much yesterday so only just seen this. It's odd, because I'm on Chrome and haven't experienced any issues.

For those having problems, please could you check that your running the latest versions of both Chrome and Flash. If you are, then please try some of the things in this article:
http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/i...flash-crashing-in-google-chrome-dead-3332967/

Flash is notoriously buggy, and is being phased out so hopefully won't be an issue for much longer.

I can read Bluemoon from my Android phone only, the site doesn't work well on PCs (win7/win8, Firefox/IE). The problem lasts for about a week, no probs with any other sites.

Right, i am old and know nothing about computers so this could be a load of bollocks but i pressed the reset button on the back of the router thingy with a pin and now bluemoon site is working fine.
If this is a load of bollocks please dont shout at me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.