Least corrupt sport?

chess.

not considered a sport in the uk because it lacks public funding, but in over 100 countries it is a sport of olympian standard.

i play a bit, not top level or owt, but i know a few people who do and they are wayyyyyy too mental to be thinking about making money off of it.
they'd bore anyone to death with talk of nimzo-indian defences or capablancan variants.
no chance they are corrupt.

i've got a star wars set, hehe, they all hate it... "wood or nothing!".

chess.

not considered a sport in the uk because it lacks public funding, but in over 100 countries it is a sport of olympian standard.

i play a bit, not top level or owt, but i know a few people who do and they are wayyyyyy too mental to be thinking about making money off of it.
they'd bore anyone to death with talk of nimzo-indian defences or capablancan variants.
no chance they are corrupt.

i've got a star wars set, hehe, they all hate it... "wood or nothing!".

It's not considered a sport because it isn't a sport. It's like darts, anything you can play whilst having a fag and a brew isn't a sport.

It's not considered a sport because it isn't a sport. It's like darts, anything you can play whilst having a fag and a brew isn't a sport.

are you sure, sport?
05ff3cae223e855adf53534d028580c6.jpg

I'd say Golf is about as clean as it can get, the only real scandel over the last few years has been Tigers shagging.

I don't know, I saw that Golf match with Mr Burns and Smithers...

Any sport where one person can affect the outcome has to be in danger of being corrupt via gambling. Darts, tennis, snooker etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.