Louis Theroux - Saville

Bonnie Tylers video of Total Eclipse of the Heart is a bit dodgy. Middle aged scary Welsh tart fantasising about a schoolboy. What's all that about?

The ones who entertained American under aged groupies can't be touched, think it comes under statue of limitations. Page's involved a kind of abduction.

The ones who entertained American under aged groupies can't be touched, think it comes under statue of limitations. Page's involved a kind of abduction.

It's not a kind of abduction, he abducted a child for the purpose of his own sexual gratification and kept her hidden for 3 years.

You need a complaint though, and there's no indication that any of the women involved are particularly regretful about it. In most of these cases, we're talking about people who set out to have sex with rock stars and had sex with rock stars, so they're pretty happy about the whole thing. Even though it's obviously exploitation, if the women don't feel it is, they're not going to go to the police. And let's face it, a third of people have sex before the age of consent in the UK. In California, it's probably much higher because over there it's 18. That would be a lot of people locked up.

Well yes they'd need to complain and then to have the complaints taken seriously and not glossed over like so much abuse by celebrities and religious sorts haven been. I don't know about you but I go out of my way not to appear to be doing anything noncey, cant see why some celebs etc should be any different

Well yes they'd need to complain and then to have the complaints taken seriously and not glossed over like so much abuse by celebrities and religious sorts haven been. I don't know about you but I go out of my way not to appear to be doing anything noncey, cant see why some celebs etc should be any different
Appearing not to be noncey is based on our noncey-laws. We are animals. Some of us are bad and some, hopefully most, are good. And fuck the celebrities, open your eyes to what's going on next door. It's everywhere. (Not talking directly to you there Slicky. Sure your neighbours are ace :))

Its fucking mental. These rock stars in the 70s could have any woman they want but they decide to go for girls that young?! Why would you do that. I wouldnt even be going for girls in their early twentys, give me a 30 year old cock expert any day of the week
Because there was no facebook, instagram and twatter back then..... they shagged whoever and moved on to the next town the next day

Wasn't Elvis sleeping with Priscilla when she was about 13? Her parents didnt have a problem with it either. strange times

He actually didn't sleep with her properly until they were married but they did everything else apparently. Her Parents were devastated by the relationship but she was with Elvis Presley and they were in love so they had to go along with it.

Going back to Saville I remember someone on here saying he was a Perv and that person got loads of abuse. It's no surprise there's a few out there still think he's innocent.

He actually didn't sleep with her properly until they were married but they did everything else apparently. Her Parents were devastated by the relationship but she was with Elvis Presley and they were in love so they had to go along with it.

Going back to Saville I remember someone on here saying he was a Perv and that person got loads of abuse. It's no surprise there's a few out there still think he's innocent.

A few people on here called him a nonce before he died. Rumours abounded in all walks of life so for anyone at the BBC to deny all knowledge of them is a bit weird.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.