Guardiola bans Bluemoon

pizza's, not eating together, people spending too much time on wifi. Wow, why has it been left to get like that! tbh I have been hearing this over the last few weeks about pizza and meal times etc but now he Pep seems to be ramping up the efforts on getting team spirit. Thank fuck. This can be the only explanation for our poor displays when up against difficult opposition.

We may be proffessional outfit nowadays, but ffs good teams are teams that bond together.

Jeez the owners need to remember this, we cant let things go that way again. When / If Pep leaves I hope they dont allow things to go rotten like that again. The players are part of a team, not mercs

Odd how he chooses the word forces. Like having to eat with your team mates is the worst thing ever. Maybe Yaya steals his pudding.
The interview was originally in Spanish, so it's probably just a translation issue.

Whatever happened to taking them to the nearest army camp and having them do the assault course in the wet and mud? That used to be standard Football Focus fare on an FA Cup weekend.

That means Kolorov has to stop flirting with @karen7 online and finally ask her out properly.

He comes on here for tactical tips but operates an embargo for his players. Fcukin hypocrite.
This. He's probably got slapped arse about having a post with c#*t in it removed and a warning, and only just cottoned on to the mods /admin all being rags as well.

I'm more worried by the fact they eat nuts after games (hopefully this just one of the many things they have).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.