FIFA 17

Been playing Pro Clubs the last few days, a mode I'd never tried before this year. It's actually very cool.

Well that's a bag of crap. Though my ultimate team needs all the help I can get as no idea how I'm supposed to get decent players like a stones when they are costing 50k credits. I struggled to get 7.5k together for a gold pack and got virtually nothing of use in it. 3 players I'd never heard of. Any tips?

Go into the 'catalogue' on the main home screens section. Unlock the 1000k for 10/15 games feature. Every game you then play you will get 1000k added to your total. Also, just save up. Play for a while with a poor team and wait (doesn't matter if you keep getting beat) you will get there. Ive chosen a La Liga team, quality players at a lower price, that keeps me ticking over.

You used to be able to buy coins (with real money) off places like eBay, but I think they've stopped that now. Just meant the kids with rich parents could buy messi and ronaldo and win game!

How do they do the crowd chants? Is it recorded? Is the rag morinho chant actually Chelsea fans?

Just wondering

Anyone else have issues when playing the rags?

I automatically press the slide tackle button everytime one for them is on the ball. Cost me 3 reds in one game.

Anyone else have issues when playing the rags?

I automatically press the slide tackle button everytime one for them is on the ball. Cost me 3 reds in one game.

No, they never have the ball long enough for me to tackle them :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.