Barca v City Post Match Thread

Need kompany fit and in form... Ottamendi did make good tackles... And interceptions.. But was squared up easily on quite a few occasions

I *think* it was just incorrectly reported (should've been yellow for Sterling) but that's a big bloody difference.
I don't think he did as he was on the pitch at the end clapping the fans. If your sent off I don't think he'd of been allowed to

I'm doing my best not to overreact as I hate it when people knee jerk, but is bravo actually good enough?

Yes.

What's he done wrong? Apart from play like his manager has asked him to, he's made two mistakes. One which i've seen a million keepers make, and one complete cock up tonight.

Shit happens. If he's doing it every game then it's time to worry, but not yet.

He does many things very well that people either don't notice or are too ignorant to comment on.

2 decent sides we've played, Spuds and Barca. 6 conceded, they both missed pens as well, no goals scored.
I'm usually just an observer here. I'm also usually someone that doesn't like or respond to anything negative when posted. However what you have just typed is very true sir.

Do you ever actually have anything good to say about our club?

Genuine question btw?
yes i have but im no sheep. Ill call it as i see it. Theres no point in pretending that alls well when its not. How did you think bravo,stones, gundogan played tonight? Never mind kolorov and otamendi. Kompany on one leg is better than either centre half on the pitch tonight. Im disappointed like everyone else.

Sorry no one yet has clearly explained why Kun was benched tonight
For the tactics. We clearly intended to press high & fast to stifle the supply to their front 3. And on the whole it worked great, first half we were the better team & very unfortunate to be behind. Aguero just doesn't have the pressing game that De Bruyne has at the moment & it seems clear why Pep fancied him instead to me.

The tactics worked well in my eyes, we just didn't execute our final end product (again) & gifted them 3 goals from poor mistakes.

i think pep got it just about right

we was never going to beat them over there and we just don't have the numbers in the squad to them teams like barca away but in saying that you could see little bits of things to work on and sterling KDB was our best players we can hold our heads up high tonight the sending off change the game and kill off any come back or plans pep had but well played barca and respect to them they are special at home and that front 3 are something else

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.