Barca v City Post Match Thread

Yet it wasn't the lack of a save that let him down.

Expert on the players boots now ffs, yes players were slipping tonight but he doesn't d it every fucking week and tonight was just bad luck.

Somebody said...go get Buffon.......and they misheard and got a BUFFOON

Perspective! We created loads of chances. They won the game because we made mistakes. They were not miles better than us. I'm not buying they had an off night either. We made them look ordinary in the first half. We will beat them at the Etihad.

We've lost 5 on the trot to them

A defensive shambles. I hope to fuck Kompany is back to man that defence and lead the team. Either Stones or Ottamendi out. Not playing Kun I will never understand if he is fit. This weekends game is must win. We need to get back to winning ways by hook or crook.
Yes but.

If you don't take your chances, it matters little if your defence is shite.

Apart from Aguero and Nacho, all of our players are like rabbits in headlights as soon as they get near the opposition's goal. Silva is distinguishedly bad in this regard but they are all terrible.

We desperately need to improve our conversion rate or all the chances created mean nothing.

There is no defence in the world at this moment that would be able to stop Messi, Neymar and Suarez without parking the bus. They are unstoppable. Even with Kompany we were battered, Boateng was embarrassed as well. The only way is to park the bus as Mourinho does and it would make Smalling look world-class.

poor poor game, sterling and gundogan were ok though, stones didnt really turn up, and as for bravo..... why didnt you boot the fucking thing

Sticking the ball in row z is no longer an option for Peps keepers so get used to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.