European away games ticketing policy

All you people worrying about getting tickets to Gladbach away should be fine. We've played them recently, we'll have knock out football to look forward to next calendar year and it's very close to Christmas so people will be short on money (the last away trip always struggles whether it's Juve/Bayern/Dortmund it's not sold out in recent years.

All you people worrying about getting tickets to Gladbach away should be fine. We've played them recently, we'll have knock out football to look forward to next calendar year and it's very close to Christmas so people will be short on money (the last away trip always struggles whether it's Juve/Bayern/Dortmund it's not sold out in recent years.
Got a feeling this will be popular with it being a short flight to Germany and with the Xmas markets being on. Only 2270 tickets aswell.

Got a feeling this will be popular with it being a short flight to Germany and with the Xmas markets being on. Only 2270 tickets aswell.
With 11,000 points you'll be fine honestly mate. Most people decide their games straight away, it won't make a big difference whether it's a match to win the group or if it's nothing to play for. The 'risk' of the collection process will also put a few people off touting their tickets.

With 11,000 points you'll be fine honestly mate. Most people decide their games straight away, it won't make a big difference whether it's a match to win the group or if it's nothing to play for. The 'risk' of the collection process will also put a few people off touting their tickets.
Not sure they would dare reinstate the collection process after all the fallout from the celtic game then the announcement that they were removing it for the remainder of the group games .

Personally I've very rarely benefitted from using someone else's points and always advocated and tried myself to play by the rules much to my own points detriment.

The wife and I have had around 12000ish points for over two seasons now as we stopped away games and platinum as we saved to buy house and get married but it's fucked us up Royal as we can't even get a ticket to fucking west Brom anymore.

We should have bought and sold our tickets and preserved our chance to qualify for games like this like every other fucker.

and you have proof that 'every other fucker' does this do you? maybe your 'beef' should be with the corporates that sell on their tickets when they have less loyalty points han yourself than the genuine fans that have built up points over the years. wheres the proof that it's only the high point earners that sell tickets on? you don't have any. just like you don't have proof that 'every fucker' does it. enjoy germany x

and you have proof that 'every other fucker' does this do you? maybe your 'beef' should be with the corporates that sell on their tickets when they have less loyalty points han yourself than the genuine fans that have built up points over the years. wheres the proof that it's only the high point earners that sell tickets on? you don't have any. just like you don't have proof that 'every fucker' does it. enjoy germany x

I think I've spoke about the corporates plenty of times when discussing where the tickets are going. Id also say that there's plenty of proof that those with high points have bought and sold in to preserve their status at the top. Just look at what happened to the ticket allocation when City asked supporters to collect their tickets.

Not sure what you've got all giddy about you clown.

I'll enjoy Germany don't you worry ballbag

its a no win situation. the wristband definitley stops the whores dead. sadly it also completely ruins the away day experience for the blues that do travel. I for one think the high pointers go to the game, its the group bubbling below who whore in an effort to catch up or pull clear of those behind.

its a no win situation. the wristband definitley stops the whores dead. sadly it also completely ruins the away day experience for the blues that do travel. I for one think the high pointers go to the game, its the group bubbling below who whore in an effort to catch up or pull clear of those behind.

To be fair you might have a point and when I say high pointers that means anyone above my level, not necessarily those that have have 18k or whatever.

A collection for all isn't necessary but a random collection process for say 10-20% of the allocation would probably stop anybody buying with no intention of going just to amass points as long as the punishment if found to be doing so affect their chances of attending future away games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.