United post-match thread

There's something definetley wrong, either the players can't play his system or don't want to, we are much better playing at pace as soon as it slows down we are rubbish, we are creating nothing. I remember Thiery Henry saying that at Barca they could do what they wanted in the last third maybe our plates aren't intelligent enough to handle it.

Anybody that cannot see the improvements is a nincompoop, we have one of the best managers in the world, a man with a proven track record of almost uninterrupted success, owners that have coveted his services for years that are clearly prepared to back him to the hilt and a squad of players that he has spent less than 3 months with.

Will it happen overnight? Of course it won't, players need time to adapt to his style, those that cannot adapt will leave and they will be replaced by better players.

We lost tonight to a pretty much full strength United team, playing at home in a game that they dare not lose, our team in comparison was makeshift at best.

Do I wish we'd have won? Of course I do, losing to those red bastards always stings but...big picture guys, big picture

I'm not happy at all. I don't think Pep understands the rivalry. He disrespected the fans playing a weakened team in a Derby!

I've watched an El Classic game in a bar in Spain. The rivalry is friendly - nothing like it is here! Gutted

Only positive is Maffeo's performance

I can understand this team because our upcoming games but what is very very concerned me is our attack. We dont have any attempt !!

Big competition for them, not for us. I'd still tell Guardiola to fuck off if I met him tonight, it's a fucking Derby. Hate, fucking hate losing to those ****s.

Here Here

Very poor Utd team that we should beat.amazed we didn't destroy them.

It's not tonight's game that worries me it's the last few. We just look slow and get pushed off the ball very easily. Our defence is just not strong or good enough and will be our downfall again this season.

Kids been great tonight that's the only positive and at least we are out of this cup which is no biggie!

Where has that quick attacking game gone ?
Where has that neat passing gone ?
Where has that calmness gone ?
What's happened to our forwards ?

Want to see a big reaction from them all now inc pep.

Guess it might have something to do with the fact they had their best side out & we had our best reserves!!

Dross. Feel sorry for folk who paid to see that. No passion and no interest from Pep either for this comp.

Look like a completely unmotivated bunch of individuals. Buck stops with the manager, he's supposed to be Mr. Motivator FFS

Can’t really complain.

Guardiola is obviously building the future around a nucleus of maybe 8-9 current players, and a few youngsters. The others won’t be here this time next year.

Tonight’s team was full of “Others”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.