United post-match thread

Disappointing performance from quite a few. Vinnie went off and thereafter our defence went to pot. Garcia and Maffeo can be excused and did well. Pretty toothless showing all in all. Especially disappointed by Sane and Nacho, why oh why did we let Nasri leave and keep Navas? Should have told Samir he was staying like it or bloody not.
2 goals in 5 games chaps....

Unfortunately that was piss poor against a piss poor rag side. Got in some good positions and we were extremely wasteful. All I can say is it adds a heap load more pressure on the west brom game.

Maffeo in starting line up from now on please Pep. The lad has guts, passion and determination running through his veins. This lad is going to be a star with the right support and guidance.

It's not an improvement to my eyes. I'll have to be careful, the pep squad will be out to get me. People that slagged Pellers off last season for "the way he won it" are nowadays saying 'the second best manager in the German league the last few years' has "done nothing wrong" tonight.

3 or 4 more winless games and the season is as good as over. But at least he's not old or humble so that's okay.
FFS, wouldn't want you on my side in a crisis

Wouldn't it have been better to field a stronger team and get a derby win? No matter who you are not winning games affects confidence which you could see in some of our play tonight especially in the final 3rd. However Maffeo and Garcia were brilliant tonight. Dean was quite simply a disgrace booking Ienhacho for a slip, really????

Worrying. Before the match I thought we would be under threat but we could and should have won it but yet again we cannot do anything in the final third. It's a derby, we hate losing derby matches.

Maffeo and Garcia did very well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.