Leroy Sane - 2016/2017 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not writing him off by any means, sometimes you just expect to see a bit more.

Ive made peace so to speak with most foreign signings now in that you wont see the player you have signed for 12 months.

Is it right given the money we spend and their obvious talent? No, but its seemingly the reality and players need time to settle.

He came in young, new country and injured and will be playing catch up which from a fringe position right now squad wise is even harder.

Player grow by playing regularly.

Otherwise no young player will reach his potential.

I would rather start Sane on the right instead of Navas.

He will be a star for us , I am sure about that! He is just a 19 years old guys!
He may be a star later, but we coughed up 40M for him now, he should be showing us what he's got. He looks like a rabbit in the headlights.
So he's 19, isn't Rashford the same age possibly younger?

Dont be silly,no one is writing him off.

I just think,even at this very early stage,many were expecting a little bit more.

What were you expecting and why? Because of the transfer fee?

The kid made the full German squad and is a star for the U21s.

Joachim Low and more importantly Pep consider him highly enough for them to include him in the German Euro 2016 squad, and first team squad respectively.

I have a 15 year old son. The thought of him in a mere four years time, leaving home, leaving behind his friends, to go to another country and adjust to the life there in a mere few months is frankly ludicrous. He's just a boy.

Sane has the talent - you can see that (well at least some of us can). Let's just do him the courtesy of giving him time to showcase that talent.

He will be q good player but that was a shocker last night but he'll hopefully forget about that one soon

I am really starting to think we have bought a dud here. I haven't seen any positives at all as of yet. Last night has now taken the mantle for worst performance since he has arrived.

No positives? You didn't see him getting in behind Everton's full back with great pace and trickery? He had a stinker last night but let's not chat shit eh?

He may be a star later, but we coughed up 40M for him now, he should be showing us what he's got. He looks like a rabbit in the headlights.
So he's 19, isn't Rashford the same age possibly younger?

How does a transfer fee that he has no control over dictate how he should be playing right now?

He had a poor game of course, but everyone does.

Were you saying the same of Sterling last season during his poorer matches?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.