Bersant Celina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dutch news had a short interview with Celina. He's been the best of the three City boys at Twente Enschede and especially the last few games. So far. The trio plays some exciting stuff but in a mediocre yet technical league.

Honestly, we could have used Celina's flair and creativity at times this season especially with KDB being less than fit. This loan should provide strong experience from Celina.

Good article on Celina here:

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...ter-city-prospect-making-strides-at-fc-twente

Sounds like he's enjoying his loan spell.

Nice to hear that we've got them very close still, visiting them every other game is more hands on then I thought, but I guess when there's 3 of them together it's a bit easier. Sounds like someone is going to be racking up a few air miles going from Manchester to Schiphol.

I watched the Twente-PSV game on the weekend and I thought that he looked very good, but also knew exactly why he was on loan. He was dangerous most of the time he got the ball, and looked more involved then he was for the EDS last season, already the Twente side look to him as their guy who makes things happen.

He's still rough around the edges though, lost the ball a few times, made the wrong decisions a few times, didn't finish a great opportunity to win the game.

He's not clever is he? Retweeting people on twitter saying he had a good game and then tweeting "benched" aiming at he was subbed in the 56th minute. So stupid.

Sent off today. Opponent stood on his foot and Celina petulantly aimed a kick at him. Not even sure he made contact, but the officials decided on a red card. Rather silly reaction.

What happened beyween Celina and Twente Fans ??

image-6883335.jpg

Some Twente fans held up this banner, which he understandably has taken offence to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.