We are Man City we stay till the end

cyberblue

What a brilliant end of match atmosphere. Brought a tear to my eye just wich it was like that every week well done you blues

Still quite a few left early. And there were a couple in front of me - half-and-half scarves, he had a man-bun, spent all the time taking selfies and looking at their phones instead of watching the game. Disappeared after 35 minutes and never re-appeared. Fuck off to a wine bar in Chorlton where you belong you self-obsessed twats.

Agreed, thought that was fantastic. The Southstand flags and singing after the whistle had gone was indeed tear jerking! What a night!

That was me in front of you with the man bun Prestwich, the half and half scraves were because it was brass and they were all the fella had. Sorry for getting off early the Mrs was gagging for it! Wasn't all bad, I ended catching the last 15 in some wine bar in Chorlton!

Excellent end to a wonderful night. Thank you for making the effort to stick around people, back in Cheadle Hulme by 10:30

Never mind staying until the end, there were absolutely loads of empty seats when the match kicked off, especially in tier 1 of the CB stand.

They were probably delayed watching the firework display...

It's the same every home match though, no matter the day or KO time. Takes into 10-15 minutes after KO for the ground to fill up.

So many tourist there. A guy in front of me filmed the entire match on his phone.
A few left but not many. 4 came in late went out early. Taking seats from proper fans. I wish they would fuck off.

Bill the Tourists only get tickets because City fans for one reason or another decide not to go .if it were not for them there would have been loads of empty seats but getting back on topic watching the fans and players at the end of the game brought a lump to my throat and begs the question why do fans fuck of early in league games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.