Yaya Toure apologises

Bad mistake to bring him back. (imo)

Remember what happened when Big Mal bought Rodney Marsh.....Great player, but he upset the balance of a winning team.

Incredbile! In one moment you have Yaya finally having the guts to speak out and apologise and potentially opening the door to a return to a matchday squad (starting XI a long way off). And then barely 30 minutes later his agent comes on and slams that door shut again!
Yaya's statement would have made it hard for Pep not to consider him for selection, his agent's stunt has just made it easy again!

Zabba is exactly what he needs, someone who wears the heart of sleeve and gets the fans going. That is worth more than whatever it is people are saying nowadays, because last year it was the same story - too old, past it. I think he is instrumental righht now.

Anyway back on topic, Seluks a dick and Yaya sucks it.

Zabba is not what Pep needs, at all, but he was v Barca. He may not be getting the same compliments if he plays at Anfield or v Spurs.

That's what management is about. If Pep sees a hole Yaya can play in, he'll play. If not, he won't.

And nothing anybody on here says is going to change that, so they'll just have to lump it if Pep decides to use him.

Pep said he wants an apology from both. His agent has basically said fuck you on talksport.

As you were then.

Trying to piggy back onto our Barca win, they can fuck off.

Imo it's not Yaya that insulted Pep it's Seluk, I wouldn't be surprised if Pep still waits for a public apology from Seluk, which may or may not come. It will be interesting to see what Pep says today. Personally I hope the issue gets resolved ASAP, but I don't think Pep will be satisfied.

Just had Yaya's agent on talkshite and he reiterated that HE is not apologising and seemed unaware that Yaya had said he apologised on his behalf? He wants to make peace but he's not apologising...
Such a cock...!!!!!!

Yaya is one pussy keeping that k_unt of an agent the time of day and bringing down his character! Why he doesn't sack the fucker I don't know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.