Fitbit, etc.

Is a fitbit like a fit bird?

Fancy a bit me, hopefully a fit one.

michelle jenneke?
giphy.gif

(i very much like being boiled and reproduction, but nothing after that)

can you not simply nail the device to your dog's leg and send it off to the park whilst you relax with a few tinnies and a pizza in front of the telly?

everyone's a winner.

Yes or more humanely you could swing it around your head until the magical step target has been achieved. You can then claim your weekly award which includes a nice healthy trip to the cinema or a sugar laced super large Starbucks drink.

You probably won't have noticed this firm about, Vitality, personally I think they could do a bit more to make their adverts stand out.

Yes or more humanely you could swing it around your head until the magical step target has been achieved. You can then claim your weekly award which includes a nice healthy trip to the cinema or a sugar laced super large Starbucks drink.

You probably won't have noticed this firm about, Vitality, personally I think they could do a bit more to make their adverts stand out.

That's rather cruel on the dog. Just let it go to the park, I say.

can you not simply nail the device to your dog's leg and send it off to the park whilst you relax with a few tinnies and a pizza in front of the telly?

everyone's a winner.
Nasty ****, why the fuck would you hurt the dog when you can just throw the fucking fitbit thing in the tumble dryer?

I have one of the clip on type ones (can't wear a watch for work and do loads of steps there). I really like it, and do try to exceed my target each day. Was unwell recently and only managed about 600 running to the loo and back to bed! Get a good few flights of stairs on the way up to EL3!

You cannot move in London without seeing adverts for Vitality. They've had a huge pink advert on the front cover of the metro for 6 weeks and huge billboards on the underground for a similar amount of time. Don't they also appear on the hoardings at the football, with the dog running across the pitch?

I am yet to see anyone I consider fit and healthy wearing one (ie no one in the gym classes I attend) .

One of my friends shrieked in horror the other day when her Fitbit alerted her to the fact that she hadn't drunk enough water that day. Why the hell do you need a gadget to tell you that??!!

Not for me. And I make assumptions rightly or wrongly about people who wear them

You're better off without one apparently, it breeds a false sense of achievement = reward, studies have shown.
I thought about getting one, but I use Strava in my iPhone for when I cycle/run or the readouts on the gym equipment

I am yet to see anyone I consider fit and healthy wearing one (ie no one in the gym classes I attend) .

One of my friends shrieked in horror the other day when her Fitbit alerted her to the fact that she hadn't drunk enough water that day. Why the hell do you need a gadget to tell you that??!!

Not for me. And I make assumptions rightly or wrongly about people who wear them
Do you enjoy Zumba?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.