Celtic game - strict security measures announced (page 34)

Just had an e-mail saying this:

Not long now! Your match ticket(s) for the home Champions League fixture against Celtic FC on Tuesday 6 December, kick off 7.45pm, are on their way to yourself via royal mail first class post and should arrive within the next 72-hours. Supporters based overseas are advised delivery may take longer than 72 hours.

If for any reason your ticket(s) have not arrived by the day prior to the match please contact Supporter Services on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3) who will be able to discuss alternative options.

Finally, the ticket(s) you have purchased are located in the home area of the Etihad Stadium and must only be used by Man City supporters. The Club does not have a neutral are and supporters of the opposing team must purchase tickets from the Club they support.

But I'm a SC holder on the cup scheme!

Just had the same mate

I've had that email too, must be a cock up

Likewise.

Season ticket holder on the scheme and get this crap.

I'm sure they do it on propose to earn an extra few quid from people having to ring up and establish the facts.

Clowns.

Not just me then, ticket office is still keeping 'typical city' alive and well.

I'm the same, don't know what to make of it.

Oh bollocks. Not just me then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.