Heavy metal

I bet you had long girlie hair and a leather jacket you ****
You'd have shit your pants if you saw me riding my Fizzy down the road, mullet flying from under my lid, AC/DC patch on my denim cutoff, clouds of blue two stroke smoke everywhere......well 'ard me

That was Marseille's keyboard player Neil, in Art Attack ....... Singer, Nige Turner is now in Scorpyons .... doing their 100th gig tonight!
I was at school with the singer Sav Pearce (his name was Stuart at school and had bottle bottom glasses. Suddenly became a denim clad, blonde curlyheard rock god over night!

I once spent three weeks on tour with Diamond Head. My best friends band were the support act and I roadied for them and did the lights. DH's lead singer thought I was better then their loghting engineer despite the fact I only got to use the lights at the side and not the full rig.

My hat's off to you, mate. That is cool as fuck.

Was always a fan of Hard Rock ..... still am (And other music too) .... of the 'Metal' bands, loved Motorhead, Judas Priest and Metallica ..... seen all many times.

Ah yes, Hard Rock, Heavy Rock, Heavy Metal, which bands are which category!? ;-). Lot's of bands that were described as Metal at some point denied the were metal; including AC/DC, who the OP name checks. Like you, I suppose I am more of a Hard Rock fan but these days I just say that I am into Classic Rock because I am definitely old school when it comes to music.

When it comes to classic metal, some of the bands I've seen (multiple times in most cases) are:

Black Sabbath (will see their final gig of their final tour next year)
Judas Priest
Blue Oyster Cult
Guns n Roses
Motley Crue
Cinderella
Iron Maiden
Diamond Head
Motorhead
Metallica
Ozzy Osbourne
Saxon
The Scorpions
Twisted Sister

And some of the bands that get tagged as metallic:
Led Zep
AC/DC
Deep Purple
Rainbow
Aerosmith
Def Leppard
Van Halen
Thin Lizzy
Kiss
Rush

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.