Plain T-Shirts

Since you've not actually mentioned budget, at the cheap end I'd throw in George at Asda. They usually have a fair few different colours in the plain T shirts and they're reasonably cut re. width.
Price is largely an irrelevance,just the fit,i need some new clobber and i cant find fook all that does the job properly.

I'm favouring that 'son of a tailor' currently - put your own measurements in :-)

Price is largely an irrelevance,just the fit,i need some new clobber and i cant find fook all that does the job properly.

I'm favouring that 'son of a tailor' currently - put your own measurements in :-)

You wont go wrong . You wont find anything to fit you better . Quality is there aswell .

I'm average height/weight and tend to buy my plain tees from Primark.
At £4 a pop I can't whinge.

They aren't customised for my size but if you, like myself, are regular size you shouldn't have a problem fitting in them.

Avoid the likes of TK Maxx as a large chunk of their tees are branded and aren't plain.
£4? €2.50 over here, use them for the gym.

little-boys-float-plane-t-shirt-usa-made-by-shirts-that-go-3.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.