Bring Back Joe Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why on earth would Barcelona let us sign their first choice keeper for £17 million, and not their 2nd choice for £40+ million?

Bravo was their first choice keeper, but it was clear that was about to change hence why they let us sign him. So at the time of signing Bravo was their second choice...

Do you really need to ask that question? They'd get maybe 3-4 years max out of one and potentially 15 years out of the other, no brainer.

Why was it clear? If we made no move for either we don't know who Enrique would've selected as first choice.

which makes me think it was Pep making a statement of power rather than a judgment of ability.
Not for me sorry. Joe was a great shot stopper but had a lot of weaknesses too, probably more than Pep would have been comfortable with. I don't buy into the suggestion he was got rid of because Pep may have seen it as a challenge to his authority either.

Holding what? The brush for the sweeper keeper?

At this moment in time I don't care which keeper we have, even bring back Joe Corrigan, but I just want a keeper who KEEPS THE BALL OUT OF THE NET!!!!
There isn't a keeper that will keep the ball out of the net , playing behind these defenders. There are 6 players involved in keeping clean sheets Bravo is just one of them.

Bravo is better than Hart, their stats up to this season pretty much prove it. You'd think that Hart never got dropped for Pantilimon or Willy reading this. There were massive holes in his game.

Quality player Joe, but i still believe we've upgraded. Bravo came as one of the top keepers in the world, and he will retake that reputation.

Hart would certainly have got nearer to all the goals we've shipped than Bravo has that's for sure. Bravo isn't even getting close and the skills wth his feet we were promised haven't materialised. Yet, let's hope.

This is fucking pathetic scapegoating of a player who's only partially to blame for a poor two months, and it's pointless comparing him to a player who is gone and isn't even as good as we remember him anyway.

Quality player Joe, but i still believe we've upgraded. Bravo came as one of the top keepers in the world, and he will retake that reputation.

Please can you ask the staff what drugs they have you on ?, or admit your on a f*cking wind up because he could not get a game in net for the dog an duck on the displays we have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.