Incredible co-incidences

years ago while pebble dashing an extension, the grumpy fucker from next door came out ranting and raving about a few stones which had gone into his garden, being diplomatic as i am, i explained that they would all be cleaned up and every where left clean and tidy, would he have it??. would he fuck and continued to rant and rave, to the point where i just flipped and give it him both barrells, effing this, effing that, i went into a mega tirade of abuse to the poor sod, he just put his head down and went into his house, probably shaking, couple of months later, wife phones me and asks me to go to lads parents evening as she was stuck in work and cudnt get away, last teacher we saw??, yep you guessed it, the grumpy fucker from next door, if looks could kill!!

What sort of parent doesn't know that their son's teacher lives next door? I would imagine your son might have mentioned it a few times!

I'll give you a good one.

So a few years back we went on hols to Rhodes. The resort was very quiet but there was a woman staying there with her 18 year old and very cute daughter. Every day she'd be swimming in the pool when me and the wife were sun lounging or swimming. She was always cracking a smile over my way and the wife was winding me up saying she'd a crush on me. Other than a few nods and smiles we never chatted to her, but seen her every day.

Forward two years later and I'm in work(where I managed a hotel in the city) and one day out of the elevator walks this girl. Both of us looked at each other weirdly as we figured out where we knew each other from. Lo and behold, it's the girl from the pool in Greece.

We didn't talk and I popped down to our gym and was telling my gym manager about this crazy coincidence, and she tells me she'd been chatting to her, and the girl told her that she was here for the Summer working as an au pair. One of the gym members had employed her and sorted gym membership for her.She'd told my manager she'd chosen Dublin because she was once on holidays and saw a couple that looked so happy that she decided then she would love to visit one day.

Of all the coincidences I couldn't believe she ended up crossing paths with me.

Either that, or her stalking level was off the charts :-)

...and to answer, no I made a point to not talk to her other than smile politely when I saw her, as I didn't fancy the divorce ;-)

At work used to have to sign for parcels off a delivery driver with the same name.
He used to get a bollocking from his firm as they thought he was signing for them himself and dumping them and not waiting to hand them over

I'll give you a good one.

So a few years back we went on hols to Rhodes. The resort was very quiet but there was a woman staying there with her 18 year old and very cute daughter. Every day she'd be swimming in the pool when me and the wife were sun lounging or swimming. She was always cracking a smile over my way and the wife was winding me up saying she'd a crush on me. Other than a few nods and smiles we never chatted to her, but seen her every day.

Forward two years later and I'm in work(where I managed a hotel in the city) and one day out of the elevator walks this girl. Both of us looked at each other weirdly as we figured out where we knew each other from. Lo and behold, it's the girl from the pool in Greece.

We didn't talk and I popped down to our gym and was telling my gym manager about this crazy coincidence, and she tells me she'd been chatting to her, and the girl told her that she was here for the Summer working as an au pair. One of the gym members had employed her and sorted gym membership for her.She'd told my manager she'd chosen Dublin because she was once on holidays and saw a couple that looked so happy that she decided then she would love to visit one day.

Of all the coincidences I couldn't believe she ended up crossing paths with me.

Either that, or her stalking level was off the charts :-)

...and to answer, I made a point to talk to her when I saw her, and I ended up smashing her back doors in as I didnt fancy my wife anymore ;-)
This reads better

In 1989 I was involved in a car crash, i came round a bend in Urmston town centre and some bloke on the other side did a u turn and rammed straight into me.....

A year later this bloke starts to work where I worked and a few weeks later a few of us get chatting about car crashes and I relay the story in Urmston, saying ''and some prick did a u turn right in front of me....'' and the new bloke asks.... ''did you have a Metro?''
Turns out it was him who hit me!

I was sitting in a waiting area in Sydney to get a helicopter ride over the bay area. I hear 2 lads talking next to me and ask where they from as accent sounded familiar. Turns out it was 2 lads from my school in the same year. We had the same mates but weren't mates ourselves. 15 years after leaving school waiting for a helicopter ride on the opposite side of the planet. Then get in the helicopter and turns out the pilot grew up on the road me and the missus live

about 2 years ago, on a weekend break in blackpool with my brother , blackpool was playing at home , got talking to these two blackpool fans in the pub i said i remember coming to watch blackpool v city mid-70s-ish , and that they had a little midfielder who ran the show for them MOTM , billy ronson, one guy said "he ran off with my wife ,hes dead now"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.