Watford (H)

Im really sorry to hear you ave been ripped off. I have banned the fucker who has scammed you so at least they wont be doing it again to someone on here. Cancel the cards and notify your bank if they have your bank details as well.

Sorry not much more we can do.
Many thanks , new cards on their way , no cash received for the Chelsea game but lesson learnt !

Adult SC available CB stand 1st tier; row x £20; can meet at ground; please message me with mob number

Sorry if this isn't posted on the correct thread , does anyone have any contact details for a " Bobby Christie" , I sent him my adult & child season cards , along with an addressed return envelope for the Chelsea game , I've still not received the cards back and he's not answering his messages or texts ,, not looking like me & my lad will be going to the Watford game !
Admin , please advise , my other option is to phone city and cancel the cards !!! Any help greatly appreciated.
( I understand that this forum isn't responsible for my problem but the guy was /is a member on here and this is where the messages etc were sent/received)
You can still attend with your lad. If you go to ticket office they will print you a couple of tickets mate. Sorry to hear about that twat ripping you off .

Fucking wankers some people it wouldn't be that twat amrik gill or what ever his name is in disguise you want to find out who he is and beat the twat to a pulp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.