What's your record for getting knockbacks from women in the one night?

Multi millionaire Mick Hucknall reckons he has 1000 notches on his bedpost.
When he started to make it big, he was in concert in Bologna Italy, my sister who lives near there, told me that the simple rag asked her out on meeting her after the gig.

"Did he sis?"... "yes, why would I lie" .
"He's Mick Hucknall and loaded"
"Yes but he's an ugly ginger sod" she replied.

So my sis refused to potentially become a notch on the ginger twats bedpost.

I've been ruined many many times. It's awful. :)
When myself and friends were at university in Sheffield we used have one mate who would make a sport out of these things, using it to come up the most ridiculous and /or offensive chat up lines he could come up with, knowing damn well he was very likely to get blown out. Most of the time he got nowhere but it was bloody funny watching him do it. Sometimes though just like getting three numbers on the lottery he dropped lucky and scored a freak who'd then take him home and ruin him.

When were you there blue and what did you study? Was there between '80 and '84, fourth year just doing job interviews. Still miss it, cracking town and totty with no sense of danger whatsever. 6" snow...no probs...they've still got their white stilettos on. Snow shoes my arse.

When were you there blue and what did you study? Was there between '80 and '84, fourth year just doing job interviews. Still miss it, cracking town and totty with no sense of danger whatsever. 6" snow...no probs...they've still got their white stilettos on. Snow shoes my arse.

Makes you well up. In every way.

Bless

When he started to make it big, he was in concert in Bologna Italy, my sister who lives near there, told me that the simple rag asked her out on meeting her after the gig.

"Did he sis?"... "yes, why would I lie" .
"He's Mick Hucknall and loaded"
"Yes but he's an ugly ginger sod" she replied.

So my sis refused to potentially become a notch on the ginger twats bedpost.
Come on; get on with it. We haven't got all night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.