Incredible co-incidences

Went to see Springsteen at O T cricket ground a few years ago. About 6 months later I did a job for a lad in Bolton. Was chatting to the lad as I was working, & he looks at me, and says "do you like Bruce Springsteen". Yeh I said. "Did you go to see him at the cricket ground?". "Yeh". "Wait a minute" he says and disappears upstairs , comes back down with some photos, shows me a couple of them & asks "is that you?". And there I was on the picture he was taking of his girlfriend!!

While I was working in Australia I had a British guy working out there doing our admin stuff. One Friday I was meant to drop off some paperwork but forgot to bring it in. I said to him that I was on leave the following week and was it a problem, he said don't worry he was on leave as well and he'd deal with it when he got back. The next day I flew right the way across the country to Perth, picked up the hire car, and ended up in Fremantle where I parked up to go look for something to eat. Turned a corner and walked right into the admin guy and his wife.

This one has always boggled me, but every single girl I have ever dated - from different places, countries and cultures - has been a complete psycho.

I'm sure a previous thread like this has come up before...because I seem to remember posting this same thing before.

In 1981 I was at Sheffield University and at the end of term my girlfriend and I decided to do Interail all over Europe for a month. At one point, we ended up in a tiny hotel/b&b in a small village in Switzerland. Went down for breakfast and then climbing up the staircase to our room we meet, coming down, a girl that lived on the same Hall of Residents floor as my girlfriend. Six doors down. They only knew each other just to say Hello to.

Like PB I've had some others but none as freaky as this one. Same country, same small village, same b&b, same staircase, same time.

The most recent one I can think of is a few months ago at Doncaster train station I was on the phone to my mum, when walks past a woman with the exact same weird postured walk my mum has. It was her haha.

I was travelling down to Scunthorpe and she was on her way to Leeds.

Anyone almost run over a friend or relative or had a/almost a road collision away from home?

Anyone almost run over a friend or relative or had a/almost a road collision away from home?

Ran over our neighbours dog if that counts a few months ago.His dog was deaf and blind and just walked out from a hedge on my left as I was turning left, I didn't see him but thought a wheel had fallen of or something, then I saw it in my mirror. Told him etc etc and he said he was going to have it put down next week and I'd saved him £200.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.