CL last 16 draw - Monaco

Please can you advise which Marriott hotel this is? I have flights booked from Manchester on 16th to Milan for a long weekend away. If I could get a single flight on 14th/15th to Nice, train into Monaco, then stay over, I could meet up with my mate on 16th in Milan. Happy Days!

Also, does anyone know if you don't turn up for your original flight from Manchester on 16th, can they stop you travelling on the return leg (easyjet) ? Thanks!

Its called
Riviera Marriott Hôtel La Porte de Monaco.

A Spurs fan who went to their group match said they put an unadvertised train on back to Nice after the match.
He also said there was an alcohol ban in Monaco on day of match.

Dose your Spurs mate know, if any Spurs bought tickets in the home end. Were there any home tickets on general sale on the day ?

Dose your Spurs mate know, if any Spurs bought tickets in the home end. Were there any home tickets on general sale on the day ?
He bought a ticket off another spurs fan over there. It was for the neutral section. He had bought it on line but not sure where from.
Monaco never sell out apparently so hopefully some may be available over there.

Hi dear citizens fans!

I am a Monaco fan, and I am really delighted that we play City as it's a big team, but it could still be a close-game.

It's gonna be 2 very interestings games as both team are really offensive. We really fear your attack as one of our defender (Jemerson) got suspended for the first game, our subs in defence are not really good, and it's too late to recruit anyone as there will be a lack of automatism with Glik.

I really hope, you'll do the best in PL, and we got ready to welcome you in Monaco!

Just a quick edit for the ppl wondering the best place to stay : la côte d'Azur is a really lovely place, there is many place to visit close by (Marseille, 2 hours away, very dirty city, but typical french city, and very passionate about football if you wanna see a game before, Avignon (3 hours by drive) full of culture, and ex pope city, I think there is a eurostar London - Avignon. 30mins far away, there is Nice, also very very nice and way cleaner than Marseille).

do not hesitate if you've any question!

cheers!

He bought a ticket off another spurs fan over there. It was for the neutral section. He had bought it on line but not sure where from.
Monaco never sell out apparently so hopefully some may be available over there.

Ok cheers. That's what i was thinking/hoping

Very tricky opponent that play with a chip on their shoulder and can upset or frustrate any team so even though the draw could have been worse on paper, it is not going to be an easy tie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.