Gundogan - Back training 26th June '17

Ask Bill. I slept with him in Germany

My daughter in on a sports rehab course at Uni and her lecturers are ridiculously experienced in that field. One has worked at City another with the England cricket team
My post on Gundogan's injury and potential future weakness comes from their opinions
I wasn't meaning to be personal just more of a point about own medical staff knowing better than anyone else
I'll ask bill for some pics :)

Because finished articles have worked wonders for us over the past 2 seasons?

Reckon we should just do away with the academy and simply follow the protocol of merely buying every player for the rest of our existence?

Question: How else does Garcia prove he's good enough? Any time he's played, in cup matches or cameo appearances, has he let the team down in any way? What makes you think we will completely combust all of a sudden should we dare to start one of the best players from one of the best academy's in the world?

I think the academy is all well and good, but it may not produce a player good enough for a regular start at City for years. We can't afford to wait that long, no top club can.

Garcia and his ilk should get the chance to prove themselves on loan to other Prem clubs or decent European sides at least. That way, they make their costly mistakes at someone else's expense. If they never make it, sell them, if they do, recall them and get them in our side.

A bit of a none story from the club. Screams out for a Nasri return if long term.

I think the academy is all well and good, but it may not produce a player good enough for a regular start at City for years. We can't afford to wait that long, no top club can.

Garcia and his ilk should get the chance to prove themselves on loan to other Prem clubs or decent European sides at least. That way, they make their costly mistakes at someone else's expense. If they never make it, sell them, if they do, recall them and get them in our side.

I'll have to agree to disagree there mate. The only way, imo, to get the best from the academy players is to slowly but surely blend them in with the first team. A few cup appearances and a couple of cameo's in the league and if they look ok, chances are they'll be ok. Certainly no worse than some of the 'experienced pros' we currently have in and around the team. Garcia fits that bill for me and Guardiola should be getting him involved. We're already hearing about under 16s who want away and the likes of Denayer has been messed around...if we don't start giving lads like Garcia a chance in these circumstances, the image of the entire academy is at stake.

I'm sorry but it's my son's fault Gundogan got crocked. You see over the last few years, whoever's name he's had on his shirt has turned out do be a dud. Or in this case out injured for the season ! Garcia, Jovetic, Dzeko, Negrado. Wednesday was the first time he wore his Gundogan shirt (Birthday present) !

Got to feel sorry for him. Was just starting to get a run of games and this happens. This will take a while for him to get back. In hindsight though I'm not sure why we went for someone with such a long history of injuries.

Got to feel sorry for him. Was just starting to get a run of games and this happens. This will take a while for him to get back. In hindsight though I'm not sure why we went for someone with such a long history of injuries.

He was a £50m player if totally fit.

Unfortunately he wasn't and we bought him on the cheap for a player of his quality.

We bought him injured, at a real bargin bucket price for a player of that quality.

We gambled, we lost, however we knew the risks, and now have to suffer the consequencies.

This injury might be the end of his career.

I sincerely hope it's not, I'm gutted for the lad.

I'm sorry but it's my son's fault Gundogan got crocked. You see over the last few years, whoever's name he's had on his shirt has turned out do be a dud. Or in this case out injured for the season ! Garcia, Jovetic, Dzeko, Negrado. Wednesday was the first time he wore his Gundogan shirt (Birthday present) !

Do not, I repeat DO NOT, get him an Aguero shirt for Christmas! He wants a Chelsea shirt with Hazard or Costa on the back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.