TV Series

Holy shit, just watched an episode of Silicon Valley. Never heard of it before. Just flicked it on and haven't laughed as much for ages. It was an episode where they calculate how long it would take the guy wank off the male audience at a tech presentation complete with diagrams and mathematical equations. Man it was funny.
Will be watching this from the start.

Is it good or did I catch a particularly funny episode?

Holy shit, just watched an episode of Silicon Valley. Never heard of it before. Just flicked it on and haven't laughed as much for ages. It was an episode where they calculate how long it would take the guy wank off the male audience at a tech presentation complete with diagrams and mathematical equations. Man it was funny.
Will be watching this from the start.

Is it good or did I catch a particularly funny episode?
That series is all good.

Just watched the first episode of The OA on Netflix starring Brit Marling. I've been a fan of hers from her films like Another Earth and The Sound of my Voice which are a lo-fi sub genre of science fiction.
This is the same genre but an 8 episode mystery series.

Really good so far. Recommend it.
The binge starts here.

Spotted a poster for the new series of No Offence, starting Jan 4th for anyone interested, been waiting for this. I really enjoyed series 1 and looking at the c4 press pack this one is going to be just as good,

http://www.channel4.com/info/press/press-packs/no-offence-series-2

For anyone who didn't catch it first time round it's set and filmed in Manchester and created by Paul Abbott, if you like British crime dramas it's well worth catching up on series 1 before the new one starts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.