City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

Stay because I left at Wembley when Bob Taylor got their second and I missed Horlock and Dickov. Made up for it by staying for Dzeko and Aguero thirteen years later.

It's my time out. It's my chance to do what I want. I pay to watch the team I love so it doesn't make sense to leave early.
There's no rush to go home really?

Stay to the end because... Well why wouldn't you stay? Was embarrassed to see people leaving early against Arsenal, terrible, why bother going in the first place. Like earlier poster/s I stay to the end, walk 10 mins to the car then straight off.

I stay because I sit at the end of the row and if I leave will get dogs abuse off everyone on the row as I pass

Although I am ashamed to admit it, I left the Leicester game when we went 3-0 down, first time in 45 years I have left a match before the final whistle. I was so gutted to watch such a gutless display but to be honest I felt more gutless leaving, never again, just didn't feel right regardless of the performance.

Stay because I left at Wembley when Bob Taylor got their second and I missed Horlock and Dickov. Made up for it by staying for Dzeko and Aguero thirteen years later.
I'd still love to meet the ****s that left at 2-1 against QPR. It must haunt them.

I think we just have to accept that there are loads at the match that are not that in to the club and supporting the players. Cracks me up when you get the excuse for leaving early that they've got a long journey home. If you got motivated enough to make the long journey in the first place surely it's not too much to put a bit more time on it to get home.

Can understand a few people leaving now and again for whatever reason .but on ocasions it looks like a mass boycot of the place .i just dont get it myself especialy knowing how often City leave it late to score

Left early (2 mins) against wolves, years ago. Walked down the spiral from level 3, by the time we got to level 2, SWP had scored to make it 3-3.
My kids must of thought I was the worse dad in the world.
I will never leave early again. You've got to stand tall and proud and take what ever this world throws at you. And sometimes be pleasantly surprised .

The way I look at it, it's my only regular hobby and I spend a lot of money going to games. Why would you want to cut that short? Sometimes question whether I love it as much as in previous years, but sometimes sit there on 70 mins and think 'I don't wanna go home'. There's no other outlet like it in my opinion.

I left early couple of seasons ago when Villa played us off the park under Sherwood, and equalised 2-2. I was so angry with Fernando, was half way out the ground before I realised I'd walked out lol. Got to the bottom of the spiral and Fernandinho had won it. So never again, despite any result. I will always clap those players off after the full 90 minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.