Sad news from old trafford

Indaparkside

Just heard a man united fan died last night at the game against west ham apparently he had a heart attack I for one Send my sincere condolences to his family rip fella

This is so sad, to go to a match and not come back must be devastating for the family. Happened to my mum's neighbours son in 2012, he died at old Trafford after the villa game. He was only in his early 50s. Condolences to all concerned.

The guy is my Uncle Ronnie Greenwood from Whitworth, Rochdale. Older brother of my dad and lifelong blue Roy from Castleton. Heart attack returning to his seat after half time. Thanks for the support. RIP Ronnie

The guy is my Uncle Ronnie Greenwood from Whitworth, Rochdale. Older brother of my dad and lifelong blue Roy from Castleton. Heart attack returning to his seat after half time. Thanks for the support. RIP Ronnie
Hell mate your family must be in shock and I can`t comprehend going to a match and never returning to your loved ones.Condolences to all your family whether they be red or blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.