Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot

How have these lot made such a long successful career? I've been a bit slow on the music era of late so only just found out that they released a new album back in June last year...

Has anyone seriously listened to their lyrics? Make no fucking sense whatsoever!!

Apart from Under The Bridge I can't think of a song that I genuinely can call a really good tune!

They are a paraody of themselves. I remember taking the piss out of them on guitar years ago, playing a riff and singing like that bellend. A year later a song comes out, "hump de bump", that sounded exactly like what i was doing.
They are also the worst live band ive ever had the misfortune to see, Leeds Festival 2007. Started their set with a 10 minute jam, 2 more 10 minute james in the middle and ended on another 10 minute jam. Didnt even play Under The Bridge! Shite

Freaky timing pal ! Ive always never been a fan, but having listened to 'by the way' this last week i have found myself warm to them - some decent pop songs and sounds on that album for sure.

A decent watch at there peak.

Freaky timing pal ! Ive always never been a fan, but having listened to 'by the way' this last week i have found myself warm to them - some decent pop songs and sounds on that album for sure.

A decent watch at there peak.

I listened to By The way yesterday, there are some songs I can tolerate but majority just hurt my head.... instrumental wise they're really good, but as for writing songs they've really lucked out fame wise!

I listened to By The way yesterday, there are some songs I can tolerate but majority just hurt my head.... instrumental wise they're really good, but as for writing songs they've really lucked out fame wise!

Yeh i definitely wouldn't class myself as a fan but i can see why many do to be honest, there a talented (if a bit annoying) bunch.

Not a big fan of theirs but seen them a few weeks ago at the Manchester arena and thought they were good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.