Everton (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Caballero gets a run of games because as much as I've defended Bravo I don't think you can justify his spot in the team right now. His influence in terms of distribution is at the lowest it's been all season and frankly I trust Caballero far more to make the important saves. His distribution is pretty good now and in terms of shot-stopping he's been nearly faultless since the Chelsea 5-1. Don't think it's fair to drop him. Jesus will likely be on the bench if reports RE he was meant to be on it against West Ham are true.

Would love to see the exact same team from Friday. Think it will be tight, but I'm going for 3-2 City.

Caballero should start, Bravo needs to be dropped he is a liability and Caballero deserves to be ahead of him.

That being said, this is Everton's Cup Final so will be a tough game.

I would like to see Willy start. Deserves it. Also puts pressure on Bravo, which is exactly what he needs right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.