Everton v City post match

I have had more skin grafts than they RAF pilots collected in WW2. Saving face? I barely had a face throughout the 60s!

LOL....That saving face was a give away, I'm not one to point fingers but I know one club where saving face is everything, where useless lives are given meaning by vicarious proximity to greatness.

I've never been happier to have missed a City game.

My opinion is Pep needs to pull his finger out of his arse and get on with sorting the defence. His Bravo decision was fucking shite, and continuously rotating the back 4 whilst taking too long to realise what we all knew, in that the full backs and particularly left backs are fucking wank, is costing us big time.

Pep has to shoulder some of the blame, he watched us before he joined, so how we haven't strengthened at the back is a fucking disgrace.

Jesus Christ what a depressing day. Nothing positive whatsoever comes out of today's performance.
What really irks me is the players don't seem to be hurting after a few setbacks. They just trudge off casually without a care in the world, swapping shirts laughing and joking. I want winners who play for the club, real characters who show leadership and try lifting the group when needed. We go a goal down and you see the heads drop, everyone to a man. Most teams who are successful have a number of leaders and have a strong base at the back to build from, we have become Arsenal mark 2. We have no backbone whatsoever!
A few posters have said it but I have to agree maybe a year out of Europe might be a blessing in disguise. I have a real concerns that Pep might walk if he doesn't finish in the top 4 and don't win a trophy. He is very demanding and might start to doubt himself and his methods over here.
I just hope we can weather the storm and us fans give him the support and patience he needs. I have tried sticking up for Bravo but its clear as day he is not up to the task at present. He looks like a school kid between the posts, no presence or commandment whatsoever and every shot seems to be nestling in the goal, Pep has dropped a major testicle bringing him here and I cant see it getting any better.

You build a team through the spine,starting with the keeper.Look at our spine.Keeper is at best questionable. Recognised centre half..?Zab as a midfielder and only one recognised centre forward. We should be looking forward and building the team around KDB,however he gets moved out to the wings to accommodate others.Peps decisions enough said

If we carry on like this then Spurs next week & Monaco in a few weeks time will rip City another arsehole.

Counter attack is killing us & any side with pure pace is wrecking the back 3-4 or whatever we are trying to play & Bravo isn't saving piss all,

Watching Monaco now & they look the dogs nollocks, Falco looks like another player.

Time to make some big decisions & while we have 2 weeks left in the market maybe go for N'Zonzi & Rakitic + gamble on Van Dick from Southampton to give us some power. Hopefully Vinny can get back in & paired with Vigil we will get some strength at the back. Also Willy has to be 1st choice. Maybe try Stones at right back or right side of a 3??

Willy
Stones. Kompany Virgil Van Dyke
N'Zonzi
Rakitic. Yaya
Sterling. KDB. Jesus

Aguero

Dino back in when ban finished..

Time to get Alex Garcia & Sane involved.

Bullshit, both of those have been far more culpable than Bravo this season, Clichy had another mare again today, needs fucking off pronto and stones looks like an accident waiting to happen each week. We're talking about basic passes and they can't find a teammate more often than not, especially in Clichy's case. That's fuck all to do with Bravo

These players were poor too but don't defend bravo he is utter shite. Four shots four goals.

Remember when sometimes our keeper was mom in games. A good save would be nice these days.

Jesus Christ what a depressing day. Nothing positive whatsoever comes out of today's performance.
What really irks me is the players don't seem to be hurting after a few setbacks. They just trudge off casually without a care in the world, swapping shirts laughing and joking. I want winners who play for the club, real characters who show leadership and try lifting the group when needed. We go a goal down and you see the heads drop, everyone to a man. Most teams who are successful have a number of leaders and have a strong base at the back to build from, we have become Arsenal mark 2. We have no backbone whatsoever!
A few posters have said it but I have to agree maybe a year out of Europe might be a blessing in disguise. I have a real concerns that Pep might walk if he doesn't finish in the top 4 and don't win a trophy. He is very demanding and might start to doubt himself and his methods over here.
I just hope we can weather the storm and us fans give him the support and patience he needs. I have tried sticking up for Bravo but its clear as day he is not up to the task at present. He looks like a school kid between the posts, no presence or commandment whatsoever and every shot seems to be nestling in the goal, Pep has dropped a major testicle bringing him here and I cant see it getting any better.

Well he needs to be man enough to do something about it. If we don't finish in the top four its not the no of the world for me but I'm sure it will be a huge disappointment to the owners.

This style is not going to prevail here because we just don't have a Messi or a Suarez. Had 3 chances today fell to Messi and he would have had a hat trick.

Why we haven't planned for Peps appointment in our transfer dealings is anybody's guess. We have been utterly shambolic in the transfer market for 4 years.

P
The shots-to-goals ratio against us must be shocking reading... and I would love the old Vinnie back, but sadly I just can't see it - the lad's made of glass!
We a complete new back four and goalie sadly, but if we're honest we're lacking all over the park!
Personally I wouldn't be quite so glum.
Our ball retention is v good and we do create plenty of chances.
The problems start in the 30% or so of the time we don't have the ball. Our defenders are never tight enough to their players and have a pathological tendency to back off at the first sign of an opposition player in possession of the ball.
It may be a confidence thing or maybe they are just crap defenders!

These players were poor too but don't defend bravo he is utter shite. Four shots four goals.

Remember when sometimes our keeper was mom in games. A good save would be nice these days.

And they weren't all particularly good shots... but that said, it was disgraceful defending that let them even have the shots in the first place!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.