City v Spurs post match

We were wonderful today bit more tweekin at the back and this has the makings of something special

Let's deflect the obvious and focus on the ref. Bravo has not conceded 6 goals in his last 6 shots.

We was 2-0 up and pep doesn't make a change to tighten It up and get a valuable 3 points. Why the fuck was delph for silva deemed a good sub at 2-2 and not 2-0 to see the game out? We can all point to the penalty and rightly so I'm furious at that too but we got ahead playing great 2 fucking 0 lead in the second half at home and regardless of the ref WE threw that away like the spineless bastards we are

This is the type.of shite im on about. Rather than rallying you pipe up with this shit.

Pissed all over them yet another blind bastard performance from mariner, even rag Webb says sending off and pen and Gerrard and redknapp equally discusted, I'm pacing up and down the house, temper sky high, twats!!!!!

We played really well, but again we just don't look like hitting the target hard enough. So many chances and half-chances, but nobody prepared to put his foot through it. Can we please play with that intensity when it isn't a very top team, too.

Still can hardly finish for shit. They should have been buried.

Another referee costs us points, I won't say it's becoming a joke, because it's been a fucking long winded joke since 2010.

Our defence is abysmal. Otamendi once again costs us points with his shit positioning, and I know the goals weren't his fault but I'd fucking love our goalkeeper to pull a save off every now and then.. still.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.