City v Spurs post match

you know that if Sterling went down and the penalty decision was given, every plastic fan from Liverpool, Spurs, United etc would be on social media villiftying Sterling as a cheat. Or that it was marginal like the other 2 shouts Sterling didn't get.

There is no excuse. Spurs legend Glenn Hoddle admitted it was a clear foul, penalty and a red card. Millions on TV knew it was a foul, 50,000 in the stadium (bar 2 blind blokes) saw it.

If you saying it was Sterling's fault and not the Ref's ... then i agree with my fellow supporter ... Horseshit!
He seems to be using the "they were asking for it" argument... which is, as you know, not at all misguided at best and dangerous at worst.

Cheating is totally different to a foul mate. As I said before if Sterling goes to ground you lot win the game. If anything he's too honest. That's my opinion of it anyway
A foul can be a cheat(in fact it's the same thing in a lot of cases... not playing by the rules of the game is cheating), like pulling an attacker by his shirt instead of putting the effort in to get in front of him or shoving him in the back instead of making an honest attempt to win the ball.

Ridiculous how he gave Sane a 6.......not surprising though.

like isaid...he played well in fits and starts but wasnt involved enough for me on a consistant basis...got what his efforts deserved for the goal but was also wasteful at times (as was sterling)

keep it to the football and not personal remarks as you havent got a clue about me as a person.

Saba played him on, but Otamendi, who was marking him, had him in offside position. Need eyes in the back of your head as a City center half, because the full backs will fuck you on offsides. Do it EVERY GAME!
His leg was offside from the angle shown in the replay.

Walker didn't cheat, cheating is totally different. Sterling should have gone down to convince the ref that's what I'm saying. The fact he pulled off a shot convinced the officials not to blow up

Saying a player should go down to convince a Ref that it is a penalty, is cheating in my book. Walker didn't cheat, he did what he had to do and the dirty chancer got away with one.

Yaya was a passenger today. The game passed him by at times.

Clear penalty. Even if the (bent) ref didn't see it, the f***ing Lino should have.
No mate ur totally wrong if u think it passed him by fuck me what are you watching he ran the fucking game from the back and linked the play with Silva it was at least in our top 3 peformances of all season today Toure was excellent

Ali shouldn't have been on the pitch to score after a that push. If it had been one of ours you could bet the red card would be out quicker than you could say "bent ref".

Kun was off it a little today. Must have been something he ate....

Apart from that, our build up play was awesome; just lacked that killer instinct in the box. Sane played a blinder, and Jesus nearly pulled of a miracle at the end if it wasn't for a marginal offside decision.

Great game I thought............we deserved to win....but I enjoyed it anyway. Good atmospehere too.

What has happened to the bluemoon banner......thanking the Sheik

33ynmtk.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.