City v Spurs post match

Fantastic performance. Shame we couldn't back it up with a result but I can't knock them after that.

I remember back in the day walking down Claremont road with dad after a defeat, or disappointing draw hearing comments like "can't see anything there or future looks bad" well we are a long way from that, future looks great, yes I know we have the wealth now, but the football looks great, improve defence and we will be a force again :-)

Just got in.
As usual should have won the game three times over.
Some excellent build up play, we destroyed Spurs.
Spuds two shots two goals.
Done over by the ref again.
Maybe Pep should have shored it up by bringing on Stones and Fernando at two nil rather than going for broke.

Two spuds players deserved red card.
One on kun and the other on sterling.
With just yaya in front of our back four , there was no way we'd keep clean sheet but he had a good game.
We should've scored atleast 4 goals.

Obviously fucked off about the result. But the performance was awesome. Proud of how they all played. Leroy Sane was superb.

Only negative was our decision making around their box. The final pass or shot wasnt good enough. Think this is more of a confidence issue than anything else.

Today I saw the first signs of what guardiola is trying to build and implement at the club. If thats the style of football we play from now on I will be a very happy man.

All we need is a new keeper (or big joe back) and some full backs.

Think the players and fans just need to believe.

MOTD gave a good analysis as well agreeing that walker should have gone and a penalty.

Just got in.
As usual should have won the game three times over.
Some excellent build up play, we destroyed Spurs.
Spuds two shots two goals.
Done over by the ref again.
Maybe Pep should have shored it up by bringing on Stones and Fernando at two nil rather than going for broke.

We should and that is why pep is so frustrated along with the shit refereeing in this country and the linesmen just as bad. Looking back at the gamee we should have at least got 5. Wait till the summer when the old guard has gone and been replaced, this team will fly

At the minute we need to start burying these chances we are creating

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.