Referees/Officials

Unforgivable mistake today with the push on Sterling. There's no way a top flight ref, shit any ref, can miss that.

the only regulation that prem refs have is by their own people so why the suprise.the vast amounts of money washing about is making its way to men with little honesty but much greed

The first few games of the season I thought we were being reffed fairly and consistently for the first time in a long time. Then we started getting this shit, which suggests a decision was taken somewhere by someone it's been so non-stop and blatant. It's serious decisions in every fucking game.
It changed when the rags went on that shit run and Maureen started moaning. Then after that every single game they've been given every decisions possible and we've been repeatedly fucked over. If it's not a coordinated then it's a hell of a coincidence and weirdly a coincidental set of events that seems to happen pretty often when that team needs a hand

Unforgivable mistake today with the push on Sterling. There's no way a top flight ref, shit any ref, can miss that.
The assistant referee should have called it, he was right n line - but he was on another level of cheating, best was when he leaned onto the pitch to intercept a city pass and then gave a spuds throw

Sorry but i call bullshit - every fan of every team thinks exactly the same. You're claiming that there is a campaign between the FA and the referees?? If there was even a hint of any proof, which if it was true would be the case, then it would be nigh on impossible to keep a lid on and would be all over the press. The journo who could break such a story would be up for a pulitzer.

LOL. Because they were all over the 30 year campaign of child abuse that the BBC had hushed up weren't they. You have such touching faith in journalists I can only assume you've never met one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.